Thursday, January 29, 2009

HIV, Liver Cirrhosis, schizophrenia, and Renal Disease

I know I was supposed to blog about other things this time around but I have kinda had an unexplainably bad last few days at the hospital. I am not sure why or what but I have been in a little funk there and haven't wanted to go.

Despite this, I have been feeling very grateful for all that I have as I go home each day. I am grateful that I don't have HIV, Liver cirrhosis, schizophrenia, or Renal Disease. I am grateful that I have a home to go to, that I have food to eat, and that I actually have an appetite to eat it, sometimes too much of an appetite. And even though I just moved out to a strange city, I already have a handful of people...no change that to a few handfuls of people out here that I can turn to if I get into trouble or need anything. I truely am blessed in my life.

And thanks to all my friends and family back at home who are still watching out for me!

1 comment:

  1. I got an HIV test this week. I'm also glad I don't have it... Not that I was worried. :) I'll have to post a blog about it.

    By the way, you probably know from my blog, but my Great-Grandma died. :( The one that thought you were Emily this summer. Her funeral was today.

    ReplyDelete