Sunday, April 26, 2009

This ones for my ladies...Amanda and Tiffany

Amanda and Tiffany have sent out strong requests for me to blog something. I kinda feel like I don't have anything interesting to say so I am just going to post pictures for now...
p.s. I already put them on facebook so you might have already seen them.


This is at Tori's engagement party..she is one of the senior interns. It was an unbearably hot day in Richmond so we are all a little shiny faced.

These are the rings they had on the dessert table for decoration so Miranda and I took the opportunity to become engaged...Can you tell which hand is mine?


This was at a party one of our managers had. He had all this delicious food but I had already eaten a hamburger...But I found a way to eat some anyway...Even the big shirt couldn't hide all the cannoli and shrimp cocktail.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You don't look like you're getting fat, you liar. You don't even look preg in a pregnant shirt. That food looks delicious... Keep up the posting!

    ReplyDelete